HAPPY FRIDAY! I can’t believe that Belmont’s Homecoming Week is almost over! We’ve got our tailgate and two big games tomorrow and I’m super excited. Anyways, here are a few things that happened in the world this week.
1. The dress was initially blue and black for me…then changed to white and gold. It’s terrifying.
2. If you didn’t know based on any/all of my social media posts, House of Cards Season 3 is here. Here’s a quick recap of the best moments from the past two seasons (thankfully, none of these draw parallels to my life as SGA President.)
3. In the world of real life politics, net neutrality is now a thing. Not sure how I feel about it yet, and interested to see how the FCC will take on this issue.
4. If you’re looking for a dessert to eat while you binge watch HOC this weekend, may I suggest…?
5. Here’s a great quote from George Eliot to start off the weekend:
“It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” (okay, I’m going to be Taylor Swift.) Have a great weekend, y’all!