So there are a lot of things going on this week. A LOT of things. For starters, it’s midterm week. That means LOTS of homework in anticipation for Fall Break. Fall Break should be a good thing, but I will be spending it on every kind of drug because I am getting six (SIX!) wisdom teeth removed on Friday. In the midst of all this chaos, the most exciting event of my year so far is happening: BIG-LITTLE REVEAL!
For my non-Greek readers, basically in a sorority as a new member you are paired up with a Big sister. She is there to feed you ice cream, love on you, and basically just be your all around gal pal. My big Ashley and my twin Elizabeth have been such a support for me this past year, and now, TONIGHT, I get a Little of my own! She doesn’t know who I am yet but I have spent the past week crafting and trying to trick her, and tonight she’ll finally get to know who I am.
Basically, I am just really excited about this whole deal, and to express that in the best way I know how (my main girl T-Swift!) I present to you The Fifteen Stages of Having A Little, As Explained By Taylor Swift.
1. First, you meet all the new members. They’re incredible and amazing and you’re just like…
5. Still, every time you see her you’re like:
12. So you keep yourself busy by crafting ALL THE THINGS. Which means that you say to your other friends…
“I’ve got to craft for my little! Sorry not sorry.”
13. FINALLY it’s the day of big little reveal, and you can’t keep your happiness to yourself. So you break into dance.
15. Because out of all of the fish in the sea, you and your Little are meant to be! <3
To my beautiful Little, I am SO EXCITED TO FINALLY BE YOUR BIG. And to all of my fellow Bigs-to-be I can’t wait for all of the joy and love that will come from these amazing friendships. If you’ve gotten to the end of this post and you’re still pretty skeptical about the whole sorority thing, all I gotta say is…
HAPPY BIG LITTLE WEEK!!!